The Houston Love Doc (Dr. Viviana Coles) is back with her list of whats hot now: articles about relationships, sex, and love. She does the digging so you don’t have to. Here are her summer reading picks. Want to see more of what Dr. Coles is posting ? Follow along on Facebook or @HoustonLoveDoc on Twitter.
- “Are we like those bored couples you feel sorry for in restaurants?” Joel muses to himself. “Are we the dining dead?” Maybe no one has actually said this phrase in your relationship yet but maybe you have been thinking it. Read an account of how one couple faced the doldrums of mid-marriage.
- Planing or attending LGBT a wedding this summer? Here are the things no one tells you about getting ready for the event.
- TREAT YO’SELF: 101 ways to take care of yourself when the world feels overwhelming. Check out these suggestions from a therapist on how to maintain excellent self care.
- This article is comes straight from one of our very own TSTI graduates. He tackles the topic of “Thawing Your Relationship Out Of A Sexual Freeze” A sexual freeze can be difficult to identify, but read on to see some of the signs.
- Love Notes: Porn Can Help A Relationship, But Proceed With Caution – Read on to make sure you are practicing safe… porn.
If you have any further questions about this topic or to schedule a session with one of our clinicians, please CONTACT US.
Never miss a new blog post! Sign-up for our NEWSLETTER on our homepage.