Twelve Days of Holiday Sex Moves
The hustle and bustle of the holiday season is officially underway. This can often be a busy and stressful time for many couples, especially those who have children. With the pre-occupations of getting everyone’s gifts on time and figuring out where to spend the holidays, it can be difficult for couples to find a moment to re-connect in their daily lives, and much less in the bedroom. For this reason, I have chosen to provide you with twelve ideas that will hopefully allow you to fully embrace the holiday spirit with your partner. Since there are only twelve, it may be easier to try them all within the month and at a pace that suits both your schedules. If you manage to complete them all before the end of the month you can always pick which ones you would like to repeat or add to your personal repertoires.
*Safety advisory: It is best to discuss safe words along with personal limits and boundaries prior to beginning in order to avoid miscommunication or physical injury.
12. Drummers Drumming: Although spanking may be seen as a somewhat cliché-type sex move, it is still a classic for a reason. What better way to reward a partner who is on the naughty list this year? A good tip is to start with soft quick pats to get the blood flowing, and then spanking the area where the thigh meets the butt (this area is more sensitive). You can always use your own hand for spanking, or get more creative and bring in props.
11. Pipers Piping: This is a great move to do while engaging in foreplay or even as a small treat for your partner. When giving a BJ, eye contact can make all the difference. It will help you both to connect on a deeper level and can make the experience more pleasurable for both partners.
10. Lords a Leaping: Don’t forget to switch positions while you get busy with your partner. It’s very easy to become too comfortable with one position and we often miss out on other pleasurable experiences. Mixing it up can help add spontaneity to your routine and can even help some partners last longer before reaching climax.
9. Ladies Dancing: This is a great way for you and your partner to channel the sexy performers within you. A sensual dance can be a real treat for a partner. You can completely customize this to what you and your partner find arousing. Make sure to caress your own body along with your partners while you wow him/her with your dance routine. If you are feeling extra adventurous and looking for a great workout, you may want to invest in a stripper pole and surprise your partner with a private dance.
8. Maids a Milking: It can always be fun to role-play with costumes. This is the perfect opportunity for you and your partner to be as playful and imaginative as you desire. You can go all out and order a sexy costume or you can improvise and use what you already have at home. Either way, costumes can play a big part in helping your fantasies become realities in the bedroom.
7. Swans a Swimming: Set aside a night for both of you to pamper one another while spending some time in the bathtub/shower together. You can even bring in some water-proof toys to help make your bath time even more enjoyable.
6. Geese A-Laying: This move can be especially stimulating for women. It is said that geese mate for life. This idea helped inspire this move in the bedroom. The woman can wrap her leg around her partner’s back so that they have access to her clitoris. Use a vibrator (an egg shaped one would be best here) to stimulate the area around the clitoris; but not directly on it. The stimulation will extend down the labia and will have you never wanting to part.
5. Golden Rings: This is an excellent opportunity to experiment with C-rings! The best way to achieve pleasure for both partners is to buy one that vibrates. Men will find the vibration pleasurable in their shaft, while women will feel more stimulation on the clitoris. The best part is that they come in all shapes and sizes and at prices for every budget.
4. Calling Birds: Remember to be verbal with your partner. Communication in the bedroom can be immensely helpful in making the experience more enjoyable for BOTH partners. You can try saying your partners name during sex or asking them for more or less of what you do or do not like.
3. French Hens: Using tongue in the bedroom can definitely help to spice things up. It is common for people to forget how important kissing is and how much fun it can be à la française. Don’t be afraid to use this on other parts of your partner’s body as well; areas like the ears and neck will find this to be especially delightful.
2. Turtle Doves: Turtle doves have become a popular symbol for true and devoted love. With this idea in mind, remember to spend some time with your partner after sex as well. Often times we break away from each other as soon as one or both reaches orgasm and we miss the opportunity to bond during the moments after. Our bodies are designed to enter slumber-like states after climaxing, but many times we do not give ourselves the chance to experience it. Use this time to continue caressing and connecting with your partner.
1. Partridge in a Pear Tree: This is another opportunity for you and your partner to spice up your oral sex lives. In this scenario, one partner’s crotch area would serve as the pear tree while the other partner is the partridge. If you’re feeling a bit peckish, you can cut up a pear and place the pieces along your partner’s crotch area. Remember to only use your mouth to eat them. You can also each take turns being the partridge or the pear tree.
*Adapted from cosmopolitan.com and blisstree.com
By: Kristen Garza