Dr. Viviana A. Coles aka – our very own Texas Love Doc is constantly on the hunt for interesting articles about relationships, sex, and love. She does the digging so you don’t have to. Here are her “Best of March” picks. Want to see more of what Dr. Coles is reading and listening to? Follow along on Facebook or @TexasLoveDoc on Twitter.
- Fall in love at first listen: Modern Love – Explore the joys and tribulations of love in these deeply personal essays. A collaboration of The New York Times and WBUR in Boston, Modern Love: The Podcast features the popular New York Times column, with readings by notable personalities and updates from the essayists themselves.
- Planning a wedding this Spring? Here is a great read on why you might want to take a deep breath and step away from the Pinterest.
- Has Virginity Lost Its Virtue? Relationship Stigma Associated With Being a Sexually Inexperienced Adult If you are looking for more education reads like this one be sure to follow us on Texas Sex Therapy Institute Facebook page
- Its hard to believe there are still 8 months left to go until the US will pick the 58th President of the United States. If you and your partner don’t see eye to eye on politics then this is the read for you.
- And lastly, if you are cleaning out the night stand drawer this Spring and looking for an addition: This New Vibrator Could Change How Women Talk About Their Own Sexuality